Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sonohysterogram scheduled - check!

My cycle started today. It's so funny that those 4 words used to send me into tears and now they mean - yay, we get to move forward with something! So it meant that today I could call and schedule my sonohysterogram with my dear old friend, Dr. Isaacs in Jackson.




I'll be going next Thursday. This is the one part of the whole pre-cycle process that I'm most worried about. Mainly because it's checking my uterus, and my uterus is the one and only thing that has anything to do with me in this cycle. It's essentially the only thing I am in charge of - not that I can actually control what's going on in my uterus, but it just feels like the pressure is on! This is the test I have to pass. Plus I'm a little worried because the last time I had this done is when they found the polyp. And they also said that the blood flow wasn't great. So, yeah, I'm nervous. I've quit caffeine, and I'm doing a cleanse this weekend to hopefully rid myself of any toxins in my body. I doubt this will make any difference other than making me feel like I'm doing something. As I've said before, it's the waiting that's so hard in this whole thing. It just makes me feel helpless. So maybe doing something (whether or not it actually helps) will make me feel like I'm helping along the process in some way.

In other news, my blood work has come back and has been faxed over to San Diego. I assume they'll tell me if there's something wrong with it. I've emailed Nurse Hilary to tell her to expect the results, so hopefully she'll respond soon.

So that's it for now! It's been 2 weeks since our donor had her tests done. So I'm waiting patiently for those results. Waiting...waiting...waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment