Friday, February 10, 2012

37 weeks!

So apparently my blogging AP has decided not to work anymore because I have posted, but it did not publish to the blog. Ugh! So sorry!

Anyway, I am now officially full term! What?!?! This baby could come any day now, which is really exciting and really scary at the same time. I am going to my appointments weekly now and the doctor has been performing pelvic exams. So far I haven't had any dilation, but the baby is head down (yea!) and last Monday she was at +2 station, so still pretty high. I definitely feel like she has dropped even lower this week though, but I guess we'll see on Monday at our next appointment.

Things are starting to get pretty uncomfortable. I am retaining a LOT of fluid. By the end of each day my feet and ankles are so swollen I can barely walk, and my hands can no longer make a fist, which makes opening things fairly difficult. Heck, just getting in and out of my car proves to be difficult these days!

I am also EXHAUSTED lately. I seriously feel like I could sleep all day long, but then again sleeping is quite impossible, too. Just about the time I get into a nice deep sleep, I wake up with horrific pains in either my hips, back, hands...you name it!

I hate to sound like I'm complaining constantly. I really am still so happy and I still love being pregnant. Let's just say I'm also ready to meet this sweet baby girl and lose some of this fluid! I realize the sleeping thing is something that I won't experience for quite a long time, but at least when I do sleep I'll be able to get somewhat comfortable!

The nursery should be finished by the end of this weekend, so I will post pictures next time...assuming my ipad will let me. I'll have to do some investigation with this ap between now and then.

Only 20 more days until my due date...assuming I make it that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment