Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nursery

Sorry these pictures aren't the best quality, they were taken with my phone. But here is a glimpse at our nursery.

I made the window treatments. The valences have little birds on them and the curtains have tiny pink polka dots.



The crib with the birds I made hanging above. Sorry for the glare from the light!



Changing table with covered bulletin board. It is covered with the same polka dot fabric as the curtains. We will use the bulletin board to put pictures of family, and also important information like doctor's number and feeding schedules, etc. (I'm a bit of an organizational freak sometimes)




Book shelf. I lined the back of each shelf with contact paper to add some color. I found the birdhouses at hobby lobby for $3 a piece and couldn't resist!


Another view of one of the windows.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Becca! Very serene. Love the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really great! So impressed that you did the curtains and the birds yourself. Looks like everything is ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! How are you? How's the baby??

    ReplyDelete