Friday, January 21, 2011

Anxiously Waiting

We have a phone consultation at CCRM (Colorado Center of Reproductive Medicine) who are supposed to be number one in the country. The consultation is Monday and I just got a phone call from them to let me know that my appointment time has been postponed an hour. I know it's just an hour and it's not that big of a deal, but I must admit that that is going to be one extra hour that I am sitting by the phone and stressing out! I am so ready for that conversation I can hardly stand it! They will either tell me that there is a chance they could help me and I need to go out there for a one day work up so they can get more information, or worst case scenario, they'll tell me that there's nothing they can do other than help me with donor eggs. I really think they'll try to help me. I'm pretty sure they see people like me all the time.

I just wish I could see into the future. The waiting is the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment