Monday, December 5, 2011

Third Trimester!

I can't believe that I am in my last trimester of pregnancy. It seriously has flown by. I keep expecting for time to drag on, but each week that passes I think "wow I can't believe I'm such and such weeks!" I'm fully expecting this trimester to kick my butt since the rest of this pregnancy has been relatively easy. I'm already starting to feel some uncomfortable side effects of a growing belly - hip and back pain, sore feet, etc., but that's all to be expected right? Over the past several weeks I have had several body changes that are a little freaky, but so amazing. Here are a few...

1. At about 25 weeks I noticed that I've gotten a noticeable line down my belly - the linea nigra. I think most pregnant woman hate when this line shows up, but I don't mind it too much.

2. Stretch marks have made their ugly appearance- ugh! They're not too bad, and I hope that my constant moisturizing will help keep them from getting too much worse. I have them on my outer thighs and a few on my boobs. The boobs I expected - I'm a little bummed about the thighs just because that means I've gained weight there!

3. Speaking of boobs- I went bra shopping the other day because I had yet again outgrown my bra. I have officially gone from a 34B (and that's barely filling the cup) to a 36D! I can't imagine them getting any bigger, but I know they probably will --- Oy!

4. And while we're on the topic of my boobs (sorry if this is all getting a little TMI) mine have started leaking! It's not so bad that I have to wear breast pads, but if they get too much pressure on them, I definitely get a little leakage. It is the weirdest thing I have ever seen!


I suppose that's about it - except for the obvious ever growing belly! I feel like my skin can't stretch any more and I can't imagine what I'll look like in three months, but I guess only time will tell! Baby girl is moving constantly these days and when she rolls around you can definitely see it happening. It's so cool and makes me laugh every time.

27 weeks 4 days down--12 weeks 3 days to go! Crazy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Yay for third trimester! Can't believe it's going by so quickly. I also noticed a linea nigra last week. It makes me happy! Espeically since I'm not sporting a bump yet:) Hope everything continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd trimester! Time really is flying by. I think the changes are bodies are going through are amazing! It's so incredible that we can grow a little person and then be ready to push her out. That process is just mind blowing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everything is going great! You're getting closer!

    ReplyDelete